Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kristin and RJ

Why is it that 11 out of 10 of my blog posts start with something alluding to the fact that it's been forEVER since i last posted? I mean, besides the obvious answer that it really has been forever? Oh, and my statistics are NOT faulty - that just means that future blogs that may be written but not posted also start that way. He he, who am i kidding, "future blogs" that have been written and not posted - yeah right!


Anyway, this is Kristin and RJ. They got married at the beginning of the year. And don't worry, i didn't just finish these pictures. it's just taken me a while to get them posted on my blog - they've been on my website for QUITE a while.


By the way, the pictures for these next few posts have actually been online for quite a while, i just haven't had the time to "write" the actual blogs and hook them up to the blog. And yes, i do actually call this "writing" a blog, no matter how lame what i write is. Some excuse, eh?


Cross your fingers, i've got a few more sets of pictures to post, let's see if i can find/make some time to get them posted over the next couple of days!





3 comments:

princess jen said...

Yay for a new blog!! Looks good sweetheart! I also love Nicki's pictures too. :)

Super Daysh said...

I'm very proud of you- I never thought you'd actually ever post on this blog again. Go you. Looks like a fun wedding!

Mythreesons said...

how adorable is that little red head? She's darling. Good job, Alan!