Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Byingtons (Part One)


Immediately after "shooting" the Rutherford Family (pictured in the post below), our good friends the Byingtons arrived for some family pictures. They had really wanted to get some family pics with the newest member of their family - unfortunately, it was not getting any warmer. And understandably, no one wanted to unwrap the baby. It was just too cold!

These pictures were also taken around Vivian Park in Provo Canyon, between Bridalveil Falls and Sundance. We didn't hang out for too long because of the weather and the baby, but we set up another appointment for the next day for an inside shoot for the baby. (I'm almost done with those).

Their family was obviously pretty photogenic and the boys were especially fun to work with; Rannon kept striking various poses for me to photograph.

Kian, on the other hand, struck some interesting poses too, but for the sake of not embarrassing him i won't post them here (he was striking fashion model poses).

I hope to get the rest of the indoor baby pictures posted in the next couple of days, but i'm tired.

Can't...Stop...Yawning...

Oh, and of course the rest of the pictures from this shoot can be seen here.

3 comments:

princess jen said...

My sweet, tired honey needs to come to bed right now! But you've done a fab job with J's pictures! I love you!

Mythreesons said...

I would seriously cut jared off completely if he gave my boys a mohawk, especially right before pictures! Regardless, I thought these turned out really great. I love this location. I want to do pictures here now, too.

Barbers4 said...

You have done such an amazing job on these. I love the light!-- Tara