Monday, June 9, 2008

A Wuthrich Wedding (Part 2)


This is a continuation of Greg & SueZann's wedding pictures shot at the Tuscany. If you didn't already think they were a good-looking couple, there's no doubt about it now. (But i'm sure you already thought they were a good-looking couple).

I figure i already tortured you all enough with my pointless commentary on the last post, so i'll try to limit it on this one...

Whatever, who am i kidding?

I'm not sure if this is the only bw that really works for me, but it's definitely my favorite.

Okay, so scroll back up a little ways, did you notice the hands? i didn't want you notice, but i can't help but notice - and it's all my fault! Yes, it's true, i made him do it. But maybe you didn't notice, that'd be good.

Love the eye shots! While i really like the straight forward eye shots like these, it's also really nice to manage the white space in eyes, where you have them either from the side, or up (like the first one in this little series).

Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Mythreesons said...

wow. Her eyes photographed so well in those pics... they're beautiful! And geesh Alan... his hands look really bad in that shot! But the pics still look really great. That location is gorgeous. Now I want some pictures there, too... And Congrats to Greg!

princess jen said...

Wow! You did a great job my love. You are wonderful!! I hope Greg likes them too.

Rachel Holloway said...

I love the one where they are standing by the wall with vines, etc. BEAUTIFUL!

Kari said...

That is really great. I love the place also. The hands aren't that bad. Only mildly strange.

Barbers4 said...

Ha, I checked back and there was an update! Hooray! Favorites of this batch: Her full length shot in color (I am not a big fan of the half black and white, little bit of color--reminds me of Anne Geddes and I am so not a fan of her stuff. Personal taste.) Her close-ups turned out marvelous, but I really like the 3rd one down (under the b&w). The one of the two of them closer up against the wall is really nice with the vignetting effect. I am sure they will be thrilled! You do a wonderful job on all your shoots.

Alan J said...

You all are too kind!

Jennifer Bundy said...

I too love all the pics- but am partial to the color. I think all the colors just are so vibrant and give such life and are great for the start of a new couple together! Not that I really know what I am talking about, but I like to pretend I do!